Proposals will be accepted until April 23, 2020 and will be reviewed by NASM staff and the leadership of NASM’s Board of Directors. If multiple companies submit proposals on similar topics, a panel of speakers may be formed to provide a variety of information to participants.
Gateway to 2030 and Beyond
Call for Speaker Presentations
Review and Selection Information
- Relevance to marketers and conference theme “Gateway to 2030 and Beyond” – submissions should demonstrate industry foresight and be grounded in topic expertise
- A well-defined topic with focused objectives
- Practical application of material
- Timeliness of topic
- Original material
- Speaker qualifications, including previous presentations in topic area, participant evaluations of presenter(s) at previous events (if applicable) and speaking experience of presenter(s)
NASM reserves the right to:
- Select any – or none – of the submissions.
- Change the length of time allotted to the presenter.
- Contact the applicants before, during, and after the review process for clarification.
Speaker Obligations and Agreements
The Speaker must:
- Submit their photo, bio, presentation, handouts, and A/V support requirements by the deadline dates.
- Submit a final presentation and handouts to NASM 15 days before the Conference.
- Allow NASM to post copies of your final presentation online after the Conference.
- Agree to submit an article for the NASM electronic newsletter about the presentation content either before to promote the conference or afterwards for general use.
- Check in onsite to ensure that your final presentation is uploaded and displays properly with the A/V equipment.
NASM’s Non-Commercial Policy: Participants in NASM programs are seeking valuable educational sessions. Sessions should be educational in nature, with a brief amount of company and contact information at the end of each session.
Compensation/Reimbursement: NASM does not provide compensation or reimbursement for standard educational sessions at NASM events.
Audience: Sessions will include a cross-section of NASM marketer members and suppliers in the industry who may also be exhibiting at the conference. NASM attendees are Shell marketers (also referred to as wholesalers, distributors, or jobbers) who are generally at the General Manager level and higher in their respective companies and who typically have decision-making authority.